Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Mundanes of Life

Well this week has been nice and quiet. Nothing big going on. I don't mind that at all. In fact I was actually able to have a nap on the sofa today while Joseph watched something on TV. I am sure it was a good show, he always chooses wisely. So while I lay there half asleep keeping my ears open for any noises I was also thinking that I had to get up soon to get the kids from school. If only they could get themselves home. Unfortunately they cannot so I pulled myself off the sofa and went and got them. I think I should have left them to make their own way home. My house was so much quieter without them here. As soon as Ashley got in the car she was complaining of hunger pains. Samuel and Joseph just wanted to play the Playstation. So we got in the house, Ashley complaining of hunger and not wanting to watch the boys, so off she went to my room to watch Barbie while the boys played. Every 5 mins Ashley is out to see what she can eat and to see if the muffins are cool enough to eat. They are now so I might get some piece and quiet for maybe 10 mins until she starts again.

Sorry to bore you with the mundanes of my life. But hey it is my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I haven't been able to catch up with you this week and it's only getting busier, so I thought I would let you know I enjoy reading your blog. Glad you are having a quieter week catching up on some needed rest. Will catch up soon. Love you all. Mum

    ReplyDelete