Monday, August 10, 2009

Hate the mess, love the clean.

Don't you hate it that to do a really through clean up you have to make a really big mess. At the moment I am trying to sort out my kitchen. On the weekend Adam put up the overheads, so I now have all this excess storage space. I am sure it will not be excess for long. Recently we put big drawers in for the plates, bowls and serving dishes, so I have been rearranging this and cleaning out cupboards that I have not seen the back of for over 18 months. I put things in when we first put in the kitchen and have not looked at them since. So at the moment my kitchen is a big mess and I have to cook roast for dinner!! I am sure I will get it all done. The roast basically cooks itself I just have to remember to put it in.

Over all I feel I am having a very productive morning, I have done the dishes (still love my dishwasher), cleaned the toilet (gotta love that job), done 2 loads of washing, vacuumed up all the dog hair in my hallway (I had enough to make a small dog) and vacuumed the lounge room. So now I am off to get Joseph from Kindy and then I will continue my kitchen. I suppose I don't mind doing it, I am finding things that are still in their boxes that were engagement and wedding presents. Now we were married over 9 years ago. But we are all for keeping things in mint condition lol. So maybe with my new cupboards I will be able to get them out of their boxes and use them more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment