Friday, August 7, 2009

Freaky Hair Day



Well today was Freaky Hair day at school and I sent my children looking like this -


and this -
They both wanted me to put colour hair spray in but that was not about to happen. Samuel was thrilled to get his Mohawk, and well Ashley was a bit harder to please. I mean I am not a very creative hair person. I cannot even braid, so all she got was pigtails and then I decided to pu them in little buns, this made her happy. As I was leaving her classroom today, I noticed that they were coming out, so I don't think they will last long. But at least she was happy for a couple of minutes.
Last night Adam got home and had to fix our car. It was making a horrible clunking sound in the front end, he had figured out what is was and called some places to get the parts he needed, but then he sent me out to get these parts. So he rings me, asks me to go to the shop and pick up these parts they are holding for him. Sounds easy I can do that... I ask him what they are called, he tells me. I get to the shop and do you think I could remember what it was called, I am like "something like a sway arm bush" lucky for me the person knew what I was talking about. So last night he gets home and decided to fix the noise. It was still light when he started, but it was getting dark so I was running around trying to get torches for him to work by. I got him all set up and he was able to finish. I was quite happy about that. I was worried he wouldn't be able to do it and I would have no car to go to work in.

No comments:

Post a Comment