Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Sick, Sick, Sick

Well I think I told you in my last post about Joseph being sick, I am not sure if I mentioned Samuel, he came down sick as well last Wednesday. This Sunday it was Ashley's turn. She was fine while we were at church, then church finished and she complained of being sick. We couldn't leave because Samuel had his interview for getting baptised next month so I just lay her down on the sofa in the foyer and waited. She was fine, we got home eventually, she was running a temp and I am happy to say that she only threw up once. I was in bed and did not have to clean it up, I didn't even know about it until the next morning when she told me. Any way she stayed home from school yesterday still running a temp. I would give her panadol and she would be fine for 4 hours, she would forget she was sick. Then it would wear off and she would remember. So 3 Barbie movies and a bit of Panadol later, she is at school. So I feel like I have had a week of sick people, it doesn't help that my hay fever is shocking at the moment. It is like the cold that never goes, with itchy eyes. Hopefully it is nearly the end of Hay fever season.

Well I have started making Christmas cards. I don't have any pictures because I left them all at Mum's house. I went over there last Friday and got caught up making them that I didn't realise the time and had to rush to school because Samuel's class was running assembly. They did a really good job and luckily I made it in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment