Wednesday, November 18, 2009

7 o'clock and all is well

I am happy to say that all is well at our house. Adam has been traveling for the last week or so and he is finally back. The only good thing about him being away was that I got to take 3 days off work. It was nice to sleep in till 7:30am and not rush to get up or go anywhere. I still had to take the kids to school but we had plenty of time. I was able to have breakfast before I went out the door, I was even able to have a shower. I am happy he is back though, he went to Canberra for a couple of days and he went to Brisbane for a couple of days. It was nice to have the bed to myself, but then it was even nicer to share my bed when he came home late last night. I think the dog has missed him the most. He is her favourite person, when he came home last Thursday from Canberra she pushed past all the kids and got to him first as he came through the door. She is really a big softy, but you had better watch out for her big butt when she is trying to get to Adam. She is really funny on Sunday night I had the house to myself, the kids were sleeping over their Nanny's house and Adam had left for Brisbane. Instead of coming to sleep in my room she sulked and went and slept in the boys room. She was looking for them. When they got home the next day the first thing she did was sniff them all to make sure they were alright. We love our Piper.

No comments:

Post a Comment