Thursday, October 8, 2009

Second week of the holidays

Well I must admit the second week of the school holidays has gone quite good. On Monday we had a public holiday so yippee I didn't have to go to work but I still got paid for it (how nice that they pay me to sleep). The rest of the day was spent organising Ashley and Joseph's bedroom, they just cannot seem to contain the mess. So with daddy's help they have minimised. I don't know how happy there were about this but I don't think they get a choice. Other than that it was a very nice and relaxing day. Also this week my mum has been having one child a night, so I have only got two kids at home. It is nice and quiet for me, probably not so quiet for her. Also this week it was my nephews birthday so we all went around to my sisters house for a family dinner. It was nice to catch up with everyone. We hadn't seen everyone for a while and all their babies are getting bigger. I got to hold my niece Addison and I have to admit I think I am her favourite Auntie on this side, she keeps laughing at me and smiling. At church the other week she burst out laughing, she just cracked up, now this is a baby who was only about 8 weeks old. I have never heard a baby that small laugh, but she did. She either thinks I am the funniest looking person she has ever seen or she just loves me so much she cannot contain her excitement at seeing me. I agree with the last statement fully. So now school holidays are nearly finished I will be happy to get them all back into school even though it is only for 9 weeks. Now is my favourite time of year Christmas preparation. I love making cards and decorating the house and cooking yummy things for people, now if I could just pass on that enthusiasm to Adam we would all be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment