Thursday, September 2, 2010

Catching up

Well so much has been happening and I just don't get time to write it all down. It is now week 7 of term 3 and Joseph has started school. So I get to spend my days at home by myself. I've got to admit that I quite enjoy it. Not than Joseph was a problem or anything like that. But not having ot go out for the Kindy run or having the TV on all day, just being able to sit and eat my lunch without haivng to share. It is nice. It took Joseph a little while to get into a routine and after the first week he decided he had had enough of school. It was a nice place to visit but not to stay. So it took another week or so to convince him that school was fun and that he should not miss out. It helps that his teacher is really good. What didn't help was that he kept falling over and banging into things. I think in the first 2 weeks I got 4 yellow slips from the office telling me that Joseph had hurt himself. Thankfully that has stopped.

Samuel is doing really well, he is picking up on his reading. I found him the other day in his room reading a book. He has now decided that he would like to try and read the Harry Potter books, we will see how he goes with the first one. His glasses seem to be making a difference and we have noticed the change in him.

We were having a few rough weeks with Ashley, 6 year old girls just don't seem to be very nice and she was having trouble finding a friend, but that is all sorted now, well at least for this week. She has found a nice little girl to play with and they seem to be getting along well.

No comments:

Post a Comment