Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Christmas, School Holidays and sickness

Well what a couple of weeks, I cannot believe that there are only 2 more weeks of school holidays and that Christmas has come and gone so quickly. We had a fantastic Christmas, the kids loved their presents, I also loved mine, Adam decided to surprise me with the 12 days of Christmas. So one Sunday I got up and their on the table was a beautiful plant with a card attached. He continued to do something every morning, so that when I got up at 4:15 am there would be some special surprise waiting for me on the table with a little poem attached to it. It was great I really looked forward to getting up and seeing what there was. He also spoiled me on Christmas day. We had a great morning with just the kids and us, the kids were able to play on their new trampoline, and investigate all their new toys. We then went to Aunty Margaret's for Christmas dinner. It was great, everyone was their and the kids had a ball.
Our new grass is also going really great. We got some new plants for christmas and I haven't killed even one yet. I have a habit of killing plants but I have told Adam it is because they have been inside plants and I have to much control over them, outside they can do what they want. Anyway they seen to be doing really good. Adam has to mow the lawn every week it grows pretty fast but it does look good, now we just have to do the rest of it.
We also went to see the Panda's, they were fantastic, they were still in their inside enclosures but we could see them fantastic. We couldn't get good photo's though the glass was too reflective. The kids loved seeing them, they were each given a mask as well.
Well now with the sickness part. Ashley started getting this really horrible cough just last week and it has turned into the flu kind of. Joseph started feeling sick on Saturday, he was fine one minute then literally the next minute he is complaining of a headache and promptly feel asleep. On Sunday I started to feel sick I was off work on Monday and Tuesday but I went back today. The doctor is not sure what it is but she said it sounds like the symptoms of the flu. On Sunday night when it didn't get below 30 I was in bed with chattering teeth, freezing cold. I seem to of shaken it off now and hopefully it will stay away.

No comments:

Post a Comment